Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Here’s a shot of Sen. Ted Cruz praying in front of The White House yesterday.

No, he’s not praying that Barack Obama will overturn Obamacare and no, he’s not praying that he will occupy the presidency one day. Instead, he’s alongside Rev. Rob Schenck (from Faith and Action) and Rev. Frazier White (a Democrat and Obama supporter) praying for Saeed Abedini, who has been in an Iranian prison for one year. He is being persecuted for his faith to Jesus Christ.

Who says Ted Cruz isn’t bipartisan?

I have not only interviewed Ted Cruz many times, but I have spent time with him and his family. He is true Bible-believing Christian who is not ashamed of the Gospel. Of course the liberals don’t want to hear that nonsense. They’ll now be busy trying to figure out how to distort this picture in Adobe Photoshop.

Below are the words of Rev. Rob Schenck, the man who organized the prayer.

“In the image you see me at the center with my prayer stole as we intercede in Jesus’ name for our brother in Christ and imprisoned pastor, Saeed Abedini, who has suffered in an Iranian prison for one year because of his faithful witness to Christ. Kneeling with me on my left (the significance of the placement should be noted) is the U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, a tea party Republican from Texas. Sen. Cruz just made wall-to-wall headlines for his 20+ hour filibuster opposing Obamacare, the President’s signature legislative achievement.

On my right (again, note the orientation) is Rev. Frazier White, a Democrat community organizer from my neighborhood of Capitol Hill, and a huge supporter of President Obama. At the moment the photo was taken, though, the politically polar opposite positions of the Senator and the Pastor were irrelevant.

We were bowed before the Holy, the Supernal, the highest Lord in the universe, and the One and Only Eternal King. Everything else: party labels, policy positions, job descriptions, accents, zip codes, skin color, filibusters and organizing, were all utterly and completely dwarfed. In that moment of prayer–especially for a fellow Christian, a persecuted believer, whose circumstances are for most us unimaginable–our political and cultural squabbles seemed petty.

Pastor White, Sen. Cruz, Rev. Pat Mahoney, Jordan and Anna Sekulow, myself, and so many others, were there in front of the White House to do the really and truly important business of crying out to God for one of our own that was suffering for his faith.”

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 1:00 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Matthew 6:5-6 “And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly.

I have become a strong supporter of Senator Cruz, whom I observe to be a man of strong faith and strong principles. But I pray that Senator Cruz doesn't let his newly found popularity go to his head. The kind of show seen in this story seems counter-productive and flies in the face of our teaching from Matthew. May our Father protect him from the dark influence of D.C.
Left by Hineni on Sep 27, 2013 1:46 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I would vote for Ted Cruz without any reservation at all. He is smart and knows how to lead through integrity! We need Senator Cruz now.
Left by VillageViking on Sep 27, 2013 1:48 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I too am a strong supporter of Senator Cruz. I don't think this is "show." I know the Bible is not against praying in public and I think that is all this is. He certainly doesn't seem to have the spirit of the Pharisees.
Left by Marney on Sep 27, 2013 2:28 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Hineni - Your reference to Matthew is out of context and not specific to the photo you're seeing above. I think if Mr. Cruz had TV crews following him around just to see him pray that might be different, but for him to get on his knees and join into a public prayer isn't a bad thing at all. I'm not sure how Mr. Cruz kneeling in public to pray flies in the face of any biblical teaching, but our leaders can always use our prayers.
Left by Jim on Sep 27, 2013 2:30 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

It amazes me from the comments read on here, you condemn Sen Cruz for praying in public. Is it hypocricy to pray at the flagpole when we celebrate "Prayer at the Flagpole" every year? You miss the message in what Jesus was saying. The person praying openly in the streets was comparing himself to others to show his religion. Are you expecting all Christians to go in their prayer closets ALL THE TIME? If the Holy Spirit moves a person to pray, so be it. This might have been a time when the Holy Spirit moved. I prayed with my fellow soldiers out in the open in AFG when they were having problems at home. I didn't say "let's go int he church so no one will see us." You people need to stop your hypocricy in telling people where/when they should pray
Left by TCM on Sep 27, 2013 2:51 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

This is baloney. Republicans are trying to win by blackmailing the Democrats... holding the nation's economic health hostage, betting the Dems will drop health care for all by not sacraficing the nation's economy.

Shows me that Republicans will gamble EVERYTHING to ram it up Obama's butt. Which is why I concluded years ago the Republicans, bribed by wealthy corporate america, isn't fit to govern. Holding our economy Hostage? Hardly an act of a group of statemen. I bet Reagan, Ike and Lincoln are rolling over in their graves at this treasonous strategy.
Left by radiomankc on Sep 27, 2013 3:00 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

"For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
MAT 18:20

Left by kalli on Sep 27, 2013 3:03 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Praying in public is not what Christ means, this speaks to the condition of the heart. Only Christ will know if Cruz did this for the Lord and His martyr in Iran or for political gain. I believe after all I have seen and heard from the man that he is the genuine article, and I am not easily swayed by the prevailing winds or misled by charlatans.
Left by Matthew Smith on Sep 27, 2013 3:20 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

remember folks.. ..the culture during the matthew reference was one that EMPOWERED those who were believed close to God..

much different than today.

i see it as: if you are ashamed of Me, then i will be ashamed of you in front of My Father..

ANY politician who embraces Christ in our culture does so at their peril and should be lifted up in prayer by believers.

God Bless and pray for ALL our government as we are instructed to do..
Left by saklock on Sep 27, 2013 3:33 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Good for these people. Such PC baloney that libs put forward is killing our heritage, history and values. Today, the media is oh and ahing that Obama and the Islamic leader are talking about love , peace and no nukes. As if Americans should believe a guy who calls Israel ....names not presentable and wants them exterminated. So, if this Iranian thug is to be believed, release this pastor and other political prisoners who disagree with the Admin. There. That would be a real peace offering.
Left by phillyfanatic on Sep 27, 2013 3:52 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Thank you. We need more people kneeling in prayer for the release of this pastor. I am so grateful that Sen. Cruz and others live their faith, not just in words, but in actions.
Left by Karen on Sep 27, 2013 4:00 PM

Matthew 6

KJB

when thou prayest, enter into they closet, and
when thou hast shut they door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father whch seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
----
Matthew 6:5
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.

Left by analytical on Sep 27, 2013 4:53 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

PRAISE THE LORD! This is exactly what this country needs. Remember 2 Chr 7:14 "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." He is setting a great Christian example for all that wear the name of "Christian". We all need to do this and please support him in your actions and prayers. This is our ONLY chance for America.
Left by shortnsweet on Sep 27, 2013 4:58 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

This is not what Jesus was referring to in Matthew 6. Ted Cruz is not trying to bring attention to himself. He is trying to bring attention to our Administration's blatant disregard for Pastor Saeed and Christians throughout the world that are being persecuted right now. Amen for that. :)
Left by ssheasby on Sep 27, 2013 5:06 PM

Christians in Public

An atheist goes to a restaurant for dinner and sees a young couple praying quietly with their children before eating... Or he goes for a jog in the park and there is a family of multiple generations enjoying each others Christian company at a picnic... Or he has a Christian neighbor who is a home-school mom teaching her daughter moral values, such as chastity and pro-life, in addition to the other school subjects.

THIS CANNOT BE! I DON'T AGREE with what these people believe! It is horribly wrong for them to teach their children moral values like traditional marriage, or that abortion is murder. These people CLAIM TO FOLLOW GOD but they must do things MY WAY and FOLLOW ME. I AM THE ONE who must control their lives and thinking... I HAVE DECLARED THERE IS NO GOD! THIS MUST STOP!

Left by Ron May on Sep 27, 2013 5:18 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Earlier a brother commented on Matthew's passage about offering prayer in your closet and implying all public prayer like this to be wrong. I believe that passage applies to individual prayer, laying your petitions before God. I believe group prayers such as chaplain prayers before the Senate And the House, Public prayers at football games asking for the safety of players is right and good. I see group public prayers as salt and light for the world. Would that we could see more politicians bending their knee before our King of kings.
Left by poppyw on Sep 27, 2013 5:28 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

And now you know why he is hated. Our country has gone down the wrong path and now a good deal of our citizens hate Godly men. I too pray for pastor Saeed's release all the time.
Left by cb2000 on Sep 27, 2013 5:29 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I wonder if Jesus would approve of denying people with pre-existing conditions healthcare.
Left by rollind24 on Sep 27, 2013 5:51 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

A man of faith and not afraid to show it. Hope he puts a copy of this picture on his mantle when he takes residence in the White House - January 2017.
Left by Jimbo63 on Sep 27, 2013 6:10 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

"If My people, who are called by My name will humble themselves of their sins and call to Me, I will hear from My temple and yet save their nation"

Do you not see that everything began to go wrong for the United States since we turned away from the Lord God of our fathers? From taking away the Ten Commandments, ceasing prayers in schools and public places, allowing abortion and gay/lesbian marriages, etc., etc. we have made the Lord the God angry and He is a vengeful God. "It is a fearful thing to fall into His hands".

Let us be like our late Presidents, Lincoln and Reagan who were not ashamed of the Gospels of Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of the living God. Do not harden your hearts, but raise a mighty cry to the heavens, with fasting and prayer.
Left by kumar on Sep 27, 2013 6:32 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

"...faith to Jesus Christ." WTF? Oh, it's an illiterate Democrat CBS reporter here. News to news reporter: It's faith IN Jesus Christ.
Left by Tipi Rick on Sep 27, 2013 7:05 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

This is one of the most awesome things our representatives in Washington have ever done,--publicly, and in unison, turn to their Creator and plead for Divine assistance to solve the problems that confront them, as General George Washington did constantly, during war against the tyrannical British oppressors, and while presiding over the formation of our laws during the Constitutional Convention.
Left by maryjoseph on Sep 27, 2013 7:25 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I am very pleased to learn that Ted Cruz is a believer and I commend him to not be ashamed to demonstrate his faithe in public. What struck me as curious was the statement by Re. Schreck. He never mentioned God in his statement only saying "the Supernal, the highest Lord in the universe, and the One and Only Eternal King. Is that another demonstration of "political correctness"? He did mention Jesus to his credit but I like to hear talk of prayer as comuning with God. God bless America and I pray that conservatives like Sen. Cruz really take the lead and move America back to what our Forefathers intended and that God has blessed so abundantly in the past.
Left by chuckmex on Sep 27, 2013 8:31 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

THIS man is Presidential material.
We need are-vote
Left by Thunderfinger on Sep 27, 2013 8:54 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Ted Cruz is our George Washington....may God bless and keep him.
Left by Susie on Sep 27, 2013 11:09 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I only hope God has him in mind for the Presidency in 2016...America needs him and his leadership badly.
Left by TxnByBrth on Sep 27, 2013 11:26 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I think this is bull... If Cruz read Mathew 25 and lifted by those words he would not be doing

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’...

Cruz's brand of the bible is different
Left by c2batman on Sep 27, 2013 11:28 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

"No, he’s not praying that Barack Obama will overturn Obamacare and no, he’s not praying that he will occupy the presidency one day."

Hey, it couldn't hurt.
Left by Jasonn on Sep 28, 2013 1:16 AM

Christians in Public... pt2

We see this every day... Even here in this blog... Why? Atheists are victims of their own self-importance and egotism, and when they see evidence otherwise, they feel alone and often scared* and like spoiled children they bully, insult, and insist that everyone else conform and do things their way, otherwise the atheist will continue to be alone and feel foolish.

In fact, that feeling of isolation is easy to cure. How? atheists deride Christians for having an "imaginary friend" while deep inside they wish they had just such a secret and private friend. THEY DO HAVE THAT PERSONAL FRIEND, it is just that they have walled Him off. That's right, even the most hate filled atheist has that built-in, private, imaginary friend, who will discuss anything they want at any time... His name is Jesus.

Left by Ron May on Sep 28, 2013 1:49 AM

Christians in Public... pt3

Now I know, many will say that Christians demand that others do things MY WAY and FOLLOW ME, and it is true that some Christians put themselves before God and make those damands, but that is the fault of a few individuals, not God. Most of the conflict in the public square is caused by atheists and non-believers demanding that ONLY their world-view holds sway, ONLY their secular ideas can be publicized, ONLY their view of evolution and other nonsense can be taught to our children.

The majority of Christians do not demand, but we will quietly make our views known, kind of like the Gideon Bible, it is there in the night-stand if you need it. On the other hand Christians can become quite aggressive when others DEMAND we do things or teach our children things that we do not believe are faithful or true.

*I don't blame atheists for being afraid... I know what is in store for them :)
Left by Ron May on Sep 28, 2013 1:51 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

One can only imagine what would be said by those not making it past the moderator. Of course many of us have seen their commentary elsewhere which tends to take away any imagination.

Of them I can only say this. In the realm of leftist politics everything is a tool. Were this a Muslim practicing Islam on a prayer rug they would give him wide birth and afford him silence. Tomorrow his brethren will be wearing a suicide bomb vest and praying for the annihilation of those who do not share his faith.

If it's a Christian though he is chastised for his faith. Tomorrow his brethren will be the victims of that suicide bomb vest even as he prays for the saving of his enemies soul.

Jesus once said about defending himself that he could summon legions of Angels if he so wished, that he didn't need a sword, but that was not his mission.

For us, we cannot summon legions of Angels, we do need our swords, but our mission is to defend the innocent, not live by the sword.
Left by John Campbell on Sep 28, 2013 3:32 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Ted Cruz is a good American and should be a role model for others to follow.
Left by Haywood_Jablomi on Sep 28, 2013 6:25 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

What everyone is failing to comment on is the reason for the prayer and that is Pastor Saeed Abedini. Yes, we are aware of the majority of politicians would not know Jesus if he came up and slapped them including unfortunately quite a number of pastors.

However as that may be,this is something all of us who call ourselves Christians should be doing. We should be praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are imprisoned and are under severe persecution for their faith in and refusal to deny Jesus.

So go to ACLJ.org and sign the petition to free pastor Saeed and pray for him and his family. Put action to your words. Faith without works is dead. James2:14-26
Left by Trooper_Thorn on Sep 28, 2013 8:29 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

It is always disheartening to me when Christians quote scripture to state the most asinine points. Praying in public is NOT forbidden, people!!!

Praying for the purpose of showing-off like we are better is what Matthew 6 is talking about. I would quote some scripture too, but then again, do you own homework. Be discerning.

Our society is the way it is in great part because us Christians sound so ridiculous and without commonsense about the most basic Bible principles. Like it is not enough that unbelievers think what we believe is foolish, we have to add more nonsense so we can then complain about how unkind the are?

Have great Bible reading day!
Left by LikeICM on Sep 28, 2013 8:40 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I am uneasy with the idea that one party or another has a monopoly on Jesus or on God's love. We all know of conservative officials who have been prayerful in public yet were sinning egregiously in private. Watch and pray!
Left by Esther on Sep 28, 2013 8:47 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

One more photo op that this guy will be able to use in 2016 during his failed presidential bid.
Left by Jose Ortega on Sep 28, 2013 8:53 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Who are the hypocrites Jesus was referring to? The Pharisees that always made sure to seat themselves in the most obvious places in the synagogue. The same Pharisees that would hold their offerings high in the air and drop their coins in such a way that they would make a lot of racket when they landed in the metal collection receptacle so as to attract as much attention as possible. The religion practiced by the Pharisees no longer reflected the values of the Torah but were now all about glorification of self. They were now Talmudic Jews practicing a pagan religion brought about by the 70 years of captivity in Babylon. Hypocrites of the highest order. Christ pointed out their hypocrisy time and again and the Pharisees plotted the murder of Christ for boldly pointing out that hypocrisy. The Diciples prayed often in public. The difference is that the diciples prayed in public to bring glory to God and not to themselves.Why is one praying? For self promotion or for praise of God?
Left by aubreyfarmer on Sep 28, 2013 9:07 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

I abhor public displays such as this. What a bunch of transparent narcissistic God botherers! Religion is the major cause of war and death in the modern world and quite frankly, killing in the name of God, Allah or any other make believe diety has gone on for far too long,.
Left by куннилингус on Sep 28, 2013 9:14 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Please stop lying to yourself
dems. You are anti-Christian because you lack the courage to stand in and defend the truth of the Gospel message. Your hate filled speech reflects your interior life and lost of Godly Love within your souls. Love does not attack with insults and accusations but works toward the good of all regardless of which party you belong to. That is why Senator Cruz can pray with any person who does not agree with him. Why can't you?
Left by truth on Sep 28, 2013 9:16 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Reminds me of another famous picture: George Washington kneeling to pray in Valley Forge, maybe DC is the new war zone.
Left by Joe on Sep 28, 2013 9:42 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

You believe this conman? What a piece of work.
Left by DynomiteDan on Sep 28, 2013 10:09 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

My concern is that sometimes good Gospel believing Christians are so eager they become gullible. Easily led astray by charlatans. I do not understand how a practicing Christian can be so against a program aimed at making sure the poor have health insurance. Sure we can disagree over the details, but Senator Cruz seems to reject the concept that the poor should have health insurance. He says the American people will get hooked on having health insurance like the drip of heroin. Once the poor get health insurance they will not want to give it up ever - that is the essence of Senator Cruz argument. How is that Christian? For me at least, the Senators stance against a program to provide insurance for the needy is anti-Christian. Beware of charlatans my fellow Christians.
Left by Bill Holt on Sep 28, 2013 10:17 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Here are 68 reasons why hypocrite politicians and unions that support Obamacare want exemptions for themselves: http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/obamacare-59/

Left by SquirrelHill on Sep 28, 2013 10:40 AM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Too bad Mr Cruz is not a Natural Born Citizen and does not Constitutionally qualify to be eligible to be President of the United States. If he were, I would vote for him. Mr Rubio of FL. has the very same problem. Of Course, mr obama has the same problem too and it didn't matter to anyone. (If you are in the group that thinks mr. obama being born in Hawaii makes him qualified you are wrong)

Left by Codetrader on Sep 28, 2013 12:58 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

The most disgusting, self serving performance by a Washington politician in living memory. Cruz will be gone after four years to cash in his chips. Good riddance.
Left by heraclete on Sep 28, 2013 1:32 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Ted Cruz seems to be will to step up and be the leader we need. I'm glad to see it and wish him God's speed.
Left by jerrysummey on Sep 28, 2013 3:39 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Just think what this country would look like if the majority of our leaders would do this. Pray! Pray! Pray!

Left by Ralph on Sep 28, 2013 6:38 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

WONDERFUL TO see that these men are not afraid to soil their expensive suits! THIS is the picture of what will make America great again! and its blessings returned! We pray for Pastor Saaed--but we -America - is also in prison - of its own making! Abortion, same sex marriage, core curriculum, terrorists in the White House- a National ID on the books to be running by 2015- we, are headed for execution ! So we need God's people, preachers in pulpits, to sound out and call in TRUTH! While there is time- if there is time>..why we are so hung up on political correctness when our God, not Allah, not Hindi, not Budda, not Islam, not Obama..but the Judeo-Christian God of Abraham is the ONE who gave America its greatness..time to get back to HIM and Him alone!
Left by LeadmeLord on Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

If more of our leaders would join in prayer they might get a solution to this Healthcare crisis. Why should so many people get punished to give a few uninsured people insurance? There is to much fraud in the food stamp program and medical program. Get the waste and fraud out first. Our government wastes alot of money. Take care of this first and get the USA financial sound first then get the people who need health insurance covered and I am one of them. Our country should not go bankrupt and the Bible doesn't support this. We out of our abundance should take of the poor not the government. Pray God for Senator Cruz more of our leaders should be doing this.
Left by KellieC on Sep 28, 2013 11:38 PM

# RE: Photo: Ted Cruz Kneels in Prayer Outside the White House

Lord, save us from the Ted Cruz's and their grand standings. They fear Obamacare will work.
Left by Dutch CRC on Sep 29, 2013 2:19 PM