It Has Begun: New Allen West Campaign Ad: 'Three Times They Said No to God'

It has begun. The Democrats vs. God campaign ads. That didn’t take long.

Watch Congressman Allen West’s campaign ad below against his opponent Patrick Murphy. The key lines:

“Three Times They Said No to God.”

"That’s Patrick Murphy’s Party.”

“Are Those Your Values?”

Boy would I like to be a fly on the wall inside the Romney campaign strategy sessions today. The only thing I would probably hear is the sound of campaign staffers salivating.

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:19 PM

# RE: It Has Begun: New Allen West Campaign Ad: 'Three Times They Said No to God'

There true colors showed up on TV. You can't fault the GOP for using it. I can't wait for the debates to start. How is the President going to explain this away.
Left by KellieC on Sep 06, 2012 3:02 PM

I get it....they are the DeNyChrist party.
(D N C)
Left by Dani on Sep 06, 2012 6:05 PM

The scary part is so many times we are politically correct but as an Independent I have not choice now.The values are lost but when you treat God that way ..I step away.At the end of the day I honor God not people.More will come but it needs to. I am praying.
Left by Sandy on Sep 06, 2012 10:26 PM

Didn't he run for POTUS? Why wasn't he nominated again?
Left by tarheel on Sep 06, 2012 10:40 PM

ECSTATIC that the demonrats got their serious foot-in-the-mouth disease caught on video for the ENIRE WORLD TO SEE. Like someone flipped on the light switch and they're desperately scrambling to save their sorry selves. A resounding THANK YOU for the SUPER-reporting, DAVE!!!
Left by LifeGuard on Sep 07, 2012 12:23 PM