On this week’s Brody File show Michael Gerson, a top aide to former President George W. Bush, says that the Obama administration has politically "abused" the office of Faith Based Initiatives.
He tells reporter Jennifer Wishon: "I think he's abused that office in political ways doing outreach on healthcare and other federal initiatives instead of focusing in on what religious based charities can do for the poor."
You can watch the Gerson comments 12:45 into this week's show. The whole show is posted below.
Also on the show this week:
- Profile of African-American Tea Party Candidate Tim Scott: Top of the show
- Nathan Gonzales Breaks down Midterm Elections: 7:45 into show
- Comedy bit: Inside Nancy Pelosi’s mind: 10:30 into the show
- Michael Gerson's comments: 12:45 into the show
- Obama's comments about Jesus and reaction by Evangelicals: 16:50 into the show
- Comedy bit: Charlton Heston recites the Bible: 18:35 into the show
- Christine O'Donnell's new ad: 20:05 into the show
- Sharron Angle's audiotape: 21:07 into the show
- Joe Miller and the Palin's : 21:57 into the show
- Comedy bit: Oy vey moment of the week: (bad omen for President Obama?) 22:50 into the show
- Mike Pence in Iowa: 24:25 into the show
- Tea Party Coloring Book: 26:18 into the show