Erick Stakelbeck

CBN News Terrorism Analyst

Read Erick's Bio

E-mail Erick

Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

My colleague, CBN News Senior Reporter Dale Hurd, has a shocking report today highlighting the Islamization of Paris.

The report features shocking footage of large crowds of Muslims blocking off whole Paris streets—in violation of French law-- to pray in a show of force. This is now a regular occurrence.

I encourage you to watch Dale’s piece by clicking on the viewer below.

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:49 PM

# RE: Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

As a French citizen who now lives in LA, I can confirm that the situation is deteriorating super fast in my country. I actually used to go daily in the area shown in the videos (rue Myrha: I had a studio right there) and I am so glad I left Paris (which I loved) several years ago. I just hope that the US will not do the same mistakes and won't let Muslims who want us ''to integrate to them'' dictate their own horrible rules. Thanks.
Left by rcb on Sep 02, 2010 6:35 PM

# RE: Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

Wake up America!!!! This is our future if we continue to be Politically Correct with the demands, of Islamists who wish to create the same havoc -- the building of the mosque in NY is the first step in creating the same kind of chaos which France is experiencing. The French wish not be called, "facists" -- well now they are paying the price. Do not let this happen in our country. God bless America and please help us in our time of need to become steadfast soldiers. Amen.
Left by liztaylor1982 on Sep 04, 2010 1:39 AM

# RE: Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

France is quickly realizing that selective enforcment of laws is lawlessness. People who relocate or live in communities are ultimately governed by the laws of that land. People will always push the envelope until they are told or ordered not to do so. In this case the French Gov't will have to enforce the laws of their land...otherwise the problem will surely continue to worsen.
Left by Unconditional Peace on Sep 05, 2010 1:52 PM

# RE: Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

It appears that like Protestants, Catholics, and Jews, Muslims also have conservative, moderate, and liberal factions.
The French gov't. has a calculated policy of promoting moderate Islam and circumscribing the radicals. For ex., the government pressured Muslims to create a national council bringing together Muslims of all tendencies for the purpose of THEIR pressuring the radicals.
The gov't. has promote building mosques overseen by this council to force the closure of the radicals' small storefront mosques. Foreign imams preaching violence are deported. Mosque services have to be in French (not Arabic), thus putting more pressure on the radical foreign imams.
Foreign imams must undergo training in the French language, values, and legal system so as to better understand the French way of life, thus creating more understanding, promoting Western values, and reducing radical ideologies.
The French gov't. IS promoting MODERATE Islam to encourage it to put the squeeze on the radicals.
Left by Denny Packard on Sep 23, 2010 9:20 AM

# RE: Shocking CBN Report on the Islamization of Paris

The comment that public worship is not allowed surprised me. Billy Graham conducted a week-long crusade back in 1986 in the largest indoor sports arena here in Paris. There has been an annual March for Jesus since 1989 in Paris and other French cities. The 2 times I participated, we stopped to pray in front of gov't buildings and hospitals. There were floats, loudspeakers, music, dancing, and prayers.
There are 10 videos on YouTube showing the 2010 March for Jesus through the streets of Paris, which were closed to traffic.
Youth with a Mission and Jews for Jesus also have held public evangelistic campaigns evangelizing in the streets. I have participated in a couple in Paris, Lyon, and Marseilles.
The French Reformed Church I belong to has held their Pentecost/Whitsuntide services outdoors in a public park, and I have attended these services about 3 times. I doubt these services would have been held had they been illegal.
Left by Denny Packard on Sep 23, 2010 9:34 AM