Dale Hurd

CBN News Senior Reporter

E-mail Dale

Read Dale's Bio

VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

She is being called "the brave German." Her name is Heidi and she stood up in the middle of a Muslim-Christian "interfaith service" and denounced a Muslim call to prayer by reciting Martin Luther, proclaiming, "Jesus Christ alone is Lord over Germany!":

Here is another video of as she is escorted from the church by police.

Here is an account of what happened from Politically Incorrect News:

On Sunday, the Memorial Church in Speyer hosted Karl Jenkins’ so called Mass for Peace “The Armed Man” where the Islamic call to prayer is performed by an Imam. For that reason, the “Campaign group for persecuted Christians” held a silent vigil at which 40 Christians took part. One of them, Heidi M. – also known as “The brave German”- didn’t want to remain silent any longer. Here is her report:

Together we are going to Speyer. We are seeing light in the congregation center behind the Memorial Church. A friendly young woman is leading us the way to the place where they are selling tickets. So, there are still some tickets left. Thank God! In a very unfriendly manner, she is being called back by the choral conductor. “Like the devil”, we two are thinking at this very moment. Many faces in this room are looking as if they were petrified. Where can I find Jesus in them?

We are getting two tickets. That’s 36.-€ (48.60$). Is this an investment in truth, or is this just a waste of money? As an economist, I quickly start calculating. There are 2000 seats in the church. If it’s only filled half, they already earned 18,000.-€. What will they do with that money? Build another mosque? What do we finance with our entrance fee?

I don’t want to join the silent vigil that had permission to quietly protest far away from the church. Regarding the issue, I cannot simply remain silent. We have tickets for the balcony. My brother – we are all like one family – cannot keep his mouth shut. He is from Northern Africa, and he’s already been through a lot. When reading the inscription at the tall statue of Martin Luther, we are deeply concerned.

While the choirs are entering the church, I have the feeling God is telling me: History repeats. The Imam is the second act of the evening. At least the first row of seats is filled with Muslims. F. recognized them immediately. They are watching him constantly.

Confidently the Imam is reaching the pedestal and starts with this awful call. Quickly I’m taking my German flag which reads: Jesus Christ is the Lord. I’ m unrolling the flag and speak the famous quote by Martin Luther: “I am standing here. I cannot do otherwise.” I know, time is short. I’m lifting the curse the Imam has just placed on the church and on us.

From each corner, people start pulling my flag. I don’t want it to rip. Then they are pushing me and F. They shall leave me, don’t touch me. I keep telling that I will leave voluntarily. They try grabbing F.’s cell phone he used for filming. Over and over they try holding me ruggedly. They already had been waiting for us to come up with something. Through the rear exit we are being pushed downstairs. I remember what Jesus Christ himself once said to those who are not worthy of God’s peace:” And if anyone will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet when you leave that house or town.” (Matthew 10:14 English Standard Version (ESV)) So we both consciously do. I keep thinking: this is betrayal, betrayal of the martyrs, betrayal of us believers, of our country, of God himself.

I know, this is not just about a show concealed as a “concert”. This is about the foundation of our existence. This is about our lives.

The Memorial Church in Speyer had been built at the beginning of the last century by the German state and the congregation in commemoration of Martin Luther and the German rulers who protected him. Now “the great prostitute” (Revelation 17:1 (ESV)) had occupied it.

The great Apostle Paul says in Galatians 1:8 (ESV):

“But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.”

Reading about the content of this terrible performance, it seems to me like a curse on our country. It feels as if we were singing to this “concert” for our own judgment. It’s pure idolatry being carried out in God’s church. The living God, this house has been dedicated to, will react to this.

The pastors and the leader of the Protestant/Evangelical Church in Germany betray their founder Martin Luther and the reformers, they betray our country which built its law and moral standards upon God’s word, the Bible. They betray all of us.

F. told me this morning: “I am proud of us There is nothing more beautiful in my life than what we did last evening. Heidi, you were Martin Luther’s substitute. WE are the congregation. We said what had to be said. The people know and understand nothing.”

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:37 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

God bless her and the others for standing up for Jesus! These are perilous times. I pray for the strength for all of God's people to stand up and lift Jesus name up for the glory of God that His name will be praised. Jesus said that we need to be salt and light in this dark world. Unfortunately, too many of the shepherds of His flock have been led astray. We, His flock, need to follow Jesus personally and not rely only on priests or pastors to be spiritually fed. Wake up people of God and get right with Him. Time is short!
Left by Betty on Nov 18, 2013 6:46 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

How can the followers of Christ allow the anti-Christ Muslims come and deny the Lord? Every single day of their live the Muslims pray against Christianity, and they let them in the church? unbelievable!
Left by breely on Nov 19, 2013 5:58 AM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

Never darken that door again while satan's people are there.When they leave return.To GOD be the glory in the Name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ!!!!! This woman shall endure until the end!!
Left by mitch on Nov 19, 2013 1:02 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

Very proud of this brave woman to speak out at this 'church' service. Good For Her and may God Bless Her!
Left by chach on Nov 19, 2013 8:11 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

This is what is expected, when Christianity is divided and christians have have 40,000 plus independant protestant churches who has no authority.This was not the case before 16th century . we must read John 17:9-19 Psalm 133:1.also read this ,“By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” (John 13:35) This love for one another included not only a mutual respect as men but also care and compassion as fellow eyewitnesses to the ministry of Jesus Christ. Unity among the disciples was critical, a divided family cant stand or win the attacked posed against it.
Left by ajofcanada on Dec 13, 2013 2:21 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

May God bless you and keep you both, those who attend "interfaith" meetings may be doing so from a "good" heart, but really this verse is for them:

Jeremiah 23:16-18

Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD. "They keep saying to those who despise Me, `The LORD has said, "You will have peace"'; And as for everyone who walks in the stubbornness of his own heart, They say, `Calamity will not come upon you.' "But who has stood in the council of the LORD, That he should see and hear His word? Who has given heed to His word and listened?

There are two people I can think of who fit the latter part of this verse Heidi M and F, may God bless you both.
Left by tonysmith on Dec 15, 2013 12:41 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

Brava! Und sehr GUT for standing up for Jesus your country and your faith!! The Islamists must be shown for who they are.Mohammed showed who he was and the writers of the koran when ishmael was substituted for Issac ,in whom the Promise was given even up to HE Who we celebrate the birth of this month.Islam shows itself to the whole world for its brutality,murders,terrorism,rapes,forced conversion ,execution of innocents etc.Thank you for your moral courage and stand for HE Who the only Way & Truth & Life!
Left by mitch on Dec 21, 2013 12:28 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

I believe that we need to "Pray" God's protection for this lady, especially when you hear that a film maker was killed for making a movie against the Muslim religion and they didn't try to hide it.
I recently began supporting V.O.M. "Voice of the Martyrs", each month they send a small magazine with stories of the Persecuted Church. I believe it would be really good for every Christian to look into this ministry & support in any way they can, but Most of all We Need To Pray For Our Brothers & Sisters Every Day.
Left by chris on Feb 08, 2014 12:49 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

I pray many intercessors rise up and stand and cover Heidi with prayer. I believe a wall of fire is round about her and angels are surrounding her, her home, vehicle, family. We will lift her up for strength, protection, provision. I personally ask that the same boldness she displayed will come to us in America and we wake up to the fact that America belongs to God, and we will live by HIS Word, and we will lift up His standards for life. May we live by HIS original design and not be afraid but stand firm, and boldly proclaim, "JESUS IS LORD OVER AMERICA". I don't know if Heidi sees this, but, way to go you brave Christian Believer, we stand with you and always remember there are more with you than against you. It was an honor for me in America to watch your stand for the Gospel.
Left by Cecilia Sides on Feb 10, 2014 12:53 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The 'Brave German' Disrupts Christian-Muslim 'Interfaith' Service

Let us join together this day and make a decree that Jesus Christ will always rule & reign over the CAR and every Muslim nation on the face of the earth this day and in every Muslim & Islamic situation on the earth this day.
Left by Bonnie Panes on Feb 15, 2014 11:14 AM