Dale Hurd

CBN News Senior Reporter

E-mail Dale

Read Dale's Bio

VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

Here is a second portion of my interview in Antwerp with Abu Imran, leader of Sharia4Belgium. He describes the world under Sharia as something like heaven on Earth; without crime, hunger, or injustice.

In the first installment, Imran said Islam is the opposite of democracy and that Islam and Sharia law are inseparable. Sharia is a total system of law and government from the Koran and Islamic scholars.

It is most famous for some of its punishments: amputation for stoning, and death for adultery, homosexuality or leaving Islam.

My TV story with Abu Imran will air March 15 on "The 700 Club."

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:08 AM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Does this guy actually believe what he says?
Left by breely on Mar 05, 2012 5:47 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

I don't want any part of it. If Islam is so good why do Muslim countries have so much poverty and crime?
Left by bill_from_texas on Mar 05, 2012 10:54 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

What good are rights without freedom to exercise them. There are no rights in Islam, there is only discipline and correction. Their god wants them to take lives to appease him while our god wants to give life and give it abundantly. The son of our god died so that we could have everlasting life while the god of Islam wants death and destruction to all who will not follow him. None of this is right--it is all wrong. And I don't want it imposed on me and my family. The USA has the right to defend itself and I pray that it does if ever the time comes. I fear that with Obama in office that right might be denied us.
Left by beaglegirl on Mar 06, 2012 3:31 PM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

Because sin is acceptable in Islam.That is why it is so popular in prisons.Have not you noticed that most everything they stand for is the opposite of christanity, that is anti-christ.
Left by His-tory316 on Apr 06, 2012 1:17 AM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

I do not agree to this at all. A sin is a sin and that is in all religion just because this happens to be a CRN, you mean you can spread that only Islam talks of sin. Then why do we have a confession box in the churches. I thank you Firozali A.Mulla DBA
Left by Mullar on Apr 17, 2012 10:09 AM

# RE: VIDEO: The World under Muslim Sharia Law

I am confused. Why are there still rapes and woman as seen as sub human in countries where Sharia law rules if Sharia is so great? You must be honest!!!
Left by nancy on May 21, 2012 1:33 PM