Nita Scoggan has put together a DVD on their experiences called "Recover from Memory Loss: A True Life Story Documentary." She has also written a manual about her research, "Boost Your Brain," and an overview version, "Boost Your Brain Digest."
You can find these resources, details about geting Mrs. Scoggan for speaking engagements, and an e-mail address through her Web site. However she asks the public not to call simply because she has no staff for that.
Mr. Scoggan was taking 300 milligrams per day in the beginning. In some studies double that or more was given. Be sure to check labels to see the amount of phosphatidylserine. Many labels say 500 mg of phosphatidylserine complex, but the actual phosphatidylserine is 100 mg.
Remember also that the Scoggans added other nutrients to their regimen such as carnitine, magnesium, coenzyme Q10, and fish oil.
Some reliable companies who sell phosphatidylserine (and related products):
- Now Foods, several different phosphatidylserine products and an extensive range of nutrients.
- Swanson Vitamins, several different phosphatidylserine products and a wide range of supplements.
Toll free: 1-800-824-4491
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Memory Defense is a product with PS and other helpful ingredients. They also sell coenzyme Q10, magnesium, and acetyl-l-carnitine. See related story from CBN News on energy boosters, The Awesome Foursome
Toll Free: 1-888-887-7498
- Olympian Labs, specialty product with other brain-boosting ingredients: Phospholoba Q10 - also have many other nutrients including the Awesome Foursome mentioned above.
Toll Free: 1-800-473-5883
- Vitamin Research Products carries many products including PS.
Toll Free: 1-800-877-2447
There are many other good companies which provide phosphatidylserine and other brain-boosting nutrients. For instance, two good companies for fish oil are:
There are also online suppliers which carry many brands such as VitaCost.com, iHerb.com, and VitaminWorld.com. There are also many supplement chains such as GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.