Gary Lane

CBN News Senior International Reporter

E-mail Feedback

Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

This is an update on Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani from The Voice of the Martyrs. He’s the house church leader who is facing execution for apostasy:

An attorney for Nadarkhani said if the Ayatollah Khomeini does not respond to the two letters sent to him by the 11th Circuit Court of Gilan, the court will issue a ruling in the pastor’s case by mid-December.

The court says it will wait only one month. The court asked the supreme leader to issue a final decision in the matter, but so far he has refused to get involved.

Pastor Nadarkhani remains in Lakan prison in Iran’s Gilan Province. VOM said he is continuing to stand strong in his faith and remains in good spirits and health.

His family and members of his church are asking Christians to pray that God will sustain him and give him courage and boldness to testify to those around him.

You can write a letter to him in his own (Farsi) language at VOM's Prisoner Alert.

Print     Email to a Friend    posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:36 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

We should all send him a letter, even if it is just a couple of phrases and a verse. I lived overseas and it was such a joy to get mail.
Left by Lee on Nov 15, 2011 5:55 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

hello pastor youcef from Washington state in the United States. I am praying that you have strength and faith to endure your unfair confinement for his glory. My love as a sister in this marvelous family.
Left by lyrajoyce on Nov 15, 2011 6:05 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

God bless you as you wait in patience knowing that the all knowing and mighty God will always be with you to sustain you in your situation. I and many are praying for your family also in this uncertain time. May you be set free to serve the Lord according to His wishes, that no one should hinder your coming or your going and may your family receive freedom from fear as they also wait for the Lord to continue to move on your behalf. Your sister in Christ.
Left by Betty on Nov 15, 2011 8:41 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

It would be an act of war to say what I feel. Iran should let this man go......
Left by shiloh2020 on Nov 15, 2011 9:14 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

May the Iranins come to Faith in Jesus Christ! Lord set him free!
Left by Susan on Nov 15, 2011 10:20 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

What can I say, what can I do. I live in a land of milk and honey,all of my needs are met,I own and read my K.J.V. or my N.I.V. with no fear, my mind can not conceive the things you endure.Just remember,for you and yours I AM praying. Just so you will know I pray to The Lord God almighty through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Left by kenneth ross on Nov 16, 2011 3:49 AM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

As Yeshua said in Matthew 5; "Blessed are you when you are persecuted for my name sake, for yours is the Kingdom of Heaven". I pray Pastor Youcef knows this Scripture well. I pray for him and his family but let the Lords will be done, not ours. Keep prayers flowing like a rapid stream...William Anthony Dlubak
Left by bill dlubak on Nov 16, 2011 8:54 AM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

GET READY FOR THE VERY SOON RAPTURE: I AM COMING by Susan Davis can be obtained at: www.amazon.com .... www.smashwords.com .... www.lulu.com .... www.bn.com .... Enter the search phrase: I Am Coming by Susan Davis I don't ask whether you're ready, because almost all people on the earth are not ready for this extreme one time event in the history of man. Similar to the Flood in Noah's day. Only those who are truly holy and fully devoted to Christ will be raptured. Take this seriously!******The rapture is a lot sooner than you think. Many earthquakes, tsunamis, strange tornados, strange storms, wildlife dying in strange ways, calamities. This world is becoming meaner and more wicked every day: children being killed in the womb and outside the womb, gay marriage homosexuality and sexual perversion running rampant. These are all biblical signs of Jesus soon return. To be left behind will mean severe persecution and death by a ruthless, godless dictator who will look to kill all who decide
Left by mike p on Nov 18, 2011 10:07 AM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

GO PASTOR GO
LOTS OF PRAYER, LETS WATCH GOD DO HIS THING, AND WONDER IN AMAZEMENT AT HIS POWER AND GLORY. RAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Left by scott on Nov 18, 2011 1:24 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

It's amazing where God allows us to serve Him. May each day of your imprisonment be one more day God is glorified by you faith in Him. May God give you strength and courage in these trials. May the God of Love strengthen you and your family in times. Have mercy on us who put our trust in you LORD.
Left by concernedchristian on Nov 18, 2011 8:06 PM

# RE: Iranian Pastor Youcef Update

Dear Pastor Yousef, May the Lord Jesus continue to strengthen you in your trials and give you grace as your remain a witness for Him to those around you, & even your guards. I pray that many Iranian believers will be bolder in their witness for the Lord because they see your steadfastness. I pray for your family, that they will not lose heart, and that the Lord will provide for their every need.
Jer. 33:3 - May the Lord show you great and might things that you know not of as you call on the Name of Jesus.
Left by Cindy on Nov 30, 2011 5:42 PM